Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Blue Cheese Salad
- 1/2 pound string beans, trimmed
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces (romaine or frisee both work well)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?