Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Ale Pie with Mushrooms
- 1 1/4 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can pale ale or lager beer
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pastry for double-crust pie
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|