Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak & prosciutto skewers with sage & thyme
- 3 lemons , each cut into 8 wedges
- 24 fresh bay leaves
- 12 slices of prosciutto , halved, crossways
- 6 thick slices of coarse-textured bread , such as a country loaf, each cut into 4 rough chunks
- 4 thick fillet steaks , each cut into 6 big cubes
- olive oil , for drizzling
- handful of sage and thyme, finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?