Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak & onion fajitas with sweetcorn salsa
- 1 very ripe avocado
- 2 limes , 1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 100g sweetcorn from a can, or frozen and defrosted
- 1 tomato , deseeded and finely chopped
- a small bunch coriander , chopped
- 1 tsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 red onions , cut into wedges
- 140g lean beef steak, sliced and all fat removed
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 4 small wholemeal flour tortillas
- shredded iceberg lettuce and sliced jalapeo peppers , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?