Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak & chips
- 600g medium-sized King Edward potatoes or Maris Piper potatoes
- sunflower oil , for frying
- 2 x 200g/8oz beef steaks
- 2 handfuls mixed leaves
- dressing of your choice, to serve
- 50g butter , softened
- small handful parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove , minced (optional)
- small squeeze lemon juice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?