Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak With Roasted Carrots and Onions
- 1 1/2 pounds medium carrots, halved crosswise, thick pieces halved lengthwise
- 2 small red onions, quartered, stem ends left intact
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup small Newport or sirloin steaks (1 inch thick; about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?