Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak With Corn and Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds strip or sirloin steaks (1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 ears corn, shucked
- 3 tablespoons small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 olive oil
- 2 tablespoons 15.5-ounce can black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?