Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak With Cognac Sauce and Salad
- 4 servings frozen waffle fries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds strip or skirt steak
- 3/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup cognac or brandy
- 1 heavy cream
- 1/4 small head romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 ounces small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?