Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak Tips with Mushroom Sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds sirloin tips, uncut
- 1/2 (750 milliliter) bottle Burgundy wine
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 4 portobello mushroom caps, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|