Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak Salad With Balsamic Onions and Oranges
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak, about 1 1/2 inches thick, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch watercress, cleaned
- 2 oranges, peeled, cut into rounds, and seeded
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?