Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak Salad With Bacon, Crispy Potatoes, and Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4 ounces sliced bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces Yukon gold or fingerling potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds canola oil
- 3 ounces sirloin steak (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese (such as Stilton or Roquefort), crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon buttermilk
- 1 red wine vinegar
- 1 scallion, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?