Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Olive oil, canola oil, or grapeseed oil
- 1 lb skirt steak or flank steak
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 head lettuce greens
- 1 bunch of arugula, young leaves, tough stems removed
- 1/2 of one red bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise and cut into 1-inch long pieces
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Several toasted walnuts, chopped
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- Pomegranate seeds or thinly sliced kumquats (optional)
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?