Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry mushroom gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 52.3g|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|