Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak, Guinness & cheese pie with a puff pastry lid
- olive oil
- 3 medium red onions, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed and chopped
- 4 field mushrooms, peeled and sliced
- 1 kg quality brisket of beef or stewing beef, cut into 2cm cubes
- a few sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked and chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 440 ml Guinness
- 2 heaped tablespoons plain flour
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 170 g ready-made all-butter puff pastry
- 1 large free-range egg, beaten
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?