Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak Fajitas with Fresh Lime
- 2 12-ounce skirt steaks, each halved
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 large onion, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hot chili sauce (such as sriracha)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- warm flour or corn tortillas
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?