Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak Fajitas With Sweet Potato and Poblano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato (about 12 ounces), peeled and cut into 14-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small poblano pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 8 chopped canned chipotle chilies in adobo
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?