Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 6-ounce beef tenderloin filets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot or onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- Lemon juice to taste, optional
- Chopped fresh chives or parsley for garnish
- Directions1. Flatten fillets until they are about 1 inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and a lot of pepper.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?