Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 (1/2 pound) strip steaks, cut 1/2 inch thick
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard, divided
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|