Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Two beef rump steaks (~330g each)
- 500g potatoes (Peeled and roughly chopped into ~1 inch square chunks)
- 1 Leek (~150g) (Finely chopped)
- 1 Large white Onion (Finely chopped)
- 1 Small red Onion (Finely chopped)
- 4 cloves of Garlic (Finely chopped)
- 70-100ml cream (or whole milk)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt + Pepper
- Olive oil
- Sunflower oil
- Hazelnut oil (optional)
- 50g Cheddar cheese or 30g Parmesan
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?