Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak Au Poivre
- 4 steaks, 1/2 pound (220 g.) each, from the fillet, rump,or sirloin, and without any kind of fatty wrapping
- Crushed pepperblack, gray, or green
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 4 tablespoons (60 g.) cold butter
- 1/2 cup (10 cl.) dry white wine
- 1/2 cup (10 cl.) brown veal stock (or from a bouillon cube)
- 1 tablespoon crme frache (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mustard (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?