Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Star Fruit Steak
- 1 1/4 pounds beef sirloin steak
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 carambola (star fruit), cut into 1/3 inch slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|