Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Star-Topped Mince Pies
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons vegetable shortening, such as Crisco
- ½ stick (4 tablespoons) cold butter
- Juice of 1 orange
- Pinch of salt
- Approximately 2/3 cup mincemeat (see Notes)
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 56kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|