Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Standing Rib Roast with Rosemary-Thyme Crust
- 1 9- to 9 1/2-pound standing beef rib roast (about 4 ribs), all but thin layer of fat trimmed
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 32 fresh baby carrots, green tops trimmed to 1 inch, peeled
- 16 large shallots, peeled
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups Zinfandel Beef Stock (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?