Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Standing Rib Roast with Porcini and Bacon Sauce
- 6 large garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons freshy thyme leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 8 1/2- to 9-pound beef rib roast
- Porcini and Bacon Sauce (click for recipe)
- Horseradish Cream Sauce (click for recipe)
- Green Onion-Parmesan Popovers (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?