Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Standing Rib Roast Studded with Garlic
- One well-aged 15-to 18-pound standing rib roast (about 7 ribs), chine bone removed, trimmed of excess 101 and tied
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 36 small boiling or cipollini onions, peeled and left whole
- 36 new (baby) potatoes, left whole, or 12 larger potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 heads garlic, ¼ inch cut off the top to just expose the cloves
- ¼ cup minced fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1673kcal (84%)|
|Total Fat 107g (165%)|
|Saturated Fat 44g (221%)|
|Cholesterol 286mg (95%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 97g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|