Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stacy's Half Cup Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (40 ounce) can cut yams, drained
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce, drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|