Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stacked Veggie Quesadilla
- 4 8-inch-diameter flour tortillas
- 1 8-ounce package peeled chopped butternut squash, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 15- to 16-ounce can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup coarsely grated hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sour cream
- Additional salsa
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?