Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stacked Tofu Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 16-ounce packages firm tofu, drained
- 7 dried guajillo or red New Mexico chiles
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped, plus more, minced, for garnishing
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave syrup (nectar)
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup (approximately) shredded skim-milk mozzarella
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?