Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stacked Enchiladas with Turkey and Chipotle Beans
- 2 ounce 10-ounce cans medium-hot enchilada sauce
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chiles
- 16 5- to 6-inch-diameter corn tortillas
- 1 cup chopped green onions (about 4 large), divided
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey meat (about 10 ounces), reheated, divided
- 1 1/3 cups (packed) coarsely grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 5 1/2 ounces), divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese (about 4 ounces), divided
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced avocado
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?