Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stacked Chicken Enchiladas with Salsa Verde and Cheese
- 2 poblano chiles (8 ounces total)
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 12 (5- to 6-inch-diameter) corn tortillas
- 4 cups salsa verde, divided
- 2 cups shredded roasted chicken, divided
- 3/4 cup sour cream, stirred to loosen, divided
- 6 ounces grated Emmenthal, Muenster, or Mexican Chihuahua cheese (about 1 1/2 cups packed)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Pickled red onions
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?