Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stacked Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can or bottle (28 oz.) enchilada or taco sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, plus 2 tsp. sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 3/4 cups shredded white and/or dark chicken meat
- 12 six-inch corn tortillas
- 3 cups coarsely shredded jack cheese
- 2 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 to 6 cups very thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook onion with olive oil, stirring often until softened, about 5 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?