Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 (1 pound) loaf French or Italian bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 ounces kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 eggs
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.8g|
|Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|