Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
St. Louis Toasted Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|