Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
St Clements pie
- 250g light digestive biscuits
- 100g cornflakes
- 85g butter , melted
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 large egg , plus 4 large egg yolks
- 397g can light condensed milk
- zest and juice 3 lemons
- zest and juice 2 oranges
- 150ml pot extra-thick double cream
- 100g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- more lemon and orange zest, to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?