Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sra. Juana’s Chilaquiles in Green Sauce
- 12 ounces (340 g) tomates verdes, about 14 medium, husks removed and rinsed
- 4 serrano chiles or to taste
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 8 5-inch (13-cm) corn tortillas, cut into ½-inch (13-mm) squares and left to dry overnight
- ½ cup (125 ml) finely chopped white onion
- 2/3 cup (164 ml) roughly chopped cilantro
- ¾ cup (188 ml) crumbled queso fresco or substitute (see Notes)
- 1/3 cup (83 ml) crème fraïche or sour cream thinned with a little milk
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 403kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (90%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|