Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squidgy lemon-ginger cake
- 200g dates , stoned
- 200g butter , cut in pieces
- 300g dark muscovado sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50g fresh or frozen root ginger , grated
- 1 lemon , grated zest
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 Bramley apple (about 250g/9oz) peeled and chopped into pea-sized pieces
- 50g white chocolate
- 1 tbsp chopped candied lemon peel, to decorate
- 1 tbsp sugar 'coffee crystals', to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?