Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squid, chickpea & chorizo salad
- 4 red peppers
- 2 x 400g cans chickpea , rinsed and drained
- huge bunch parsley , roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 100ml olive oil
- 600g cleaned squid , sliced into rings, tentacles kept whole
- 200g cooking chorizo , cut into chickpea-size chunks
- juice and zest 1 large lemon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?