Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound Italian sausage links
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 white onions, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 Washington apples - peeled, cored, and sliced into rings
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces sliced almonds
- 6 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 53.3g|
|Saturated Fat 17.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|