Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 medium butternut squash (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 5 small winter squash (about 1 lb. each; such as acorn, carnival, delicata, sweet dumpling, or sugar pumpkins), divided
- 4 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional), divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?