Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash, lentil & bean one-pot with fig raita
- 400g piece butternut squash , peeled, deseeded and chunkily diced
- 1 onion , sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- tsp chilli flakes
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 100g dried red lentils
- 2 tsp agave syrup or brown sugar
- 2 tsp red or white wine vinegar
- 400g can kidney beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 dried figs , finely chopped
- 150ml pot fat-free natural yogurt
- small bunch parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?