Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash laksa cups
- 600-700 g butternut or onion squash, halved, peeled and deseeded
- 3 freeze-dried lime leaves, optional
- 4 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2 thumb-sized pieces fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks lemongrass, outer leaves discarded, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked and stalks chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 600 ml organic vegetable or chicken stock, hot
- 200 g basmati rice
- 2 x 400 ml coconut milk
- juice of to taste 1-2 limes
- fresh coconut shavings, to serve, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?