Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash, goats cheese & rosemary pancakes
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 rosemary sprig, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 300ml milk
- 25g butter , melted and cooled, plus a knob extra
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g butternut squash , peeled, deseeded and cut into small cubes
- 100g vegetarian goat's cheese , crumbled into small pieces
- handful pumpkin seeds , rocket salad and onion chutney, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?