Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash and Saffron Risotto Recipe
- 1 (12-ounce) butternut squash
- 2 quarts low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth , or 1 cup dried mushrooms (preferably porcini) and 2 quarts water
- 1/4 cup olive oil , plus more for drizzling
- 1 medium yellow onion , finely chopped
- 2 cups Carnaroli or Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 large pinch saffron threads
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese , plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?