Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash and Coconut Milk Stew
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 8 ounces green beans, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (14 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.3g|
|Saturated Fat 21.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|