Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash and Apple Soup
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 small potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped toasted pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|