Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 large tomatoes - peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium acorn squash, peeled and diced
- 1 cup pinto beans, cooked or canned
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|