Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal mix
- 1 large yellow summer squash, shredded
- 1 small onion, shredded
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup peanut oil, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|