Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash, Corn, and Quinoa Chowder
- 4 medium ears sweet corn
- 6-inch piece kombu, wiped clean
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon corn or olive oil
- 2 cups finely chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup quinoa
- 2 cups finely diced butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 126kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|