Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash Cheese Pie
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more to coat the pan
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 8 cups diced yellow squash and/or zucchini (about 4 large)
- ½ cup cold water
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese or freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups large-curd cottage cheese (preferably whole milk, but lowfat or nonfat can be substituted), pot cheese, or farmer’s cheese
- Several grindings of black pepper
- Dash of paprika or Aleppo pepper
- 1 recipe Yogurt-Mint Dressing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 212kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 99mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|