Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 butternut squash- peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/3 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|